Vaughan helped me "build" ANZAC biscuits this evening, after we'd cranked Louie's fuel stove into action!
We made a double batch of the mixture and created many, many biscuits. I didn't bring any baking trays with me - and they are not an item that Louie uses, so I improvised.
I'd bought two cake tins at Charleville, which provided enough space for five biscuits at a time. I also used our enamel camping dishes, which worked well for four biscuits per "tray".
A couple of batches were a bit over-done but not many biccies were wasted. We've each sampled a few and I've packed a generous dozen into a plastic container, for our ANZAC Day picnic tomorrow. There were more than two dozen biscuits left. They've been sorted into smaller piles and packed into freezer bags, to give away. I only have one large plastic container, so our sample bags have been stashed in one of our large billies, ready to gift tomorrow.