Sunday 9 March 2014

Happy as ...

We've been to the Eulo Mud Springs before but are very glad we called in again today. 

It's changed since our last visit, becoming a bit more civilised with various signs, giving information about the geology, cultural significance and resident flora/fauna.

The mud springs themselves were quite dry but the surrounding water areas were very pretty - and full of critters.

I was so busy looking and taking photos that my hat fell off into the muddy water and I needed to paddle out after it!  On a previous trip the girls and I had enjoyed a soak in the nearby mud baths but there is a vast difference between that and squelching through the raw mud!  (The baths seem closed at the moment but I am hopeful they will re-open for the "busy" season - before we head home).

No comments:

Post a Comment