Thursday 30 April 2015

Drying out?!

Although we weren't adequately prepared for the rain, I had done some good work for our meals.

As well as packing pre-measured dry ingredients for our pikelets and plain damper, I'd peeled and cut the vegies for a baked dinner.  I was very pleased of my preparations!


I belong to several camping and caravanning groups on FaceBook. In a recent discussion, one lady shared some of her preparations for an upcoming holiday. She'd pre-packed many meals in vacuum sealed bags - including vegetables. I'm not sure I want to be as fully organised as that but I've started pondering the menu plan for our next longer trip. (I may even finally use the bargain dehydrator I purchased nearly two years ago, which is still sitting un-used in the pantry)!

No comments:

Post a Comment