Saturday 20 January 2024

Beverage case revamp ...

I generally take a teapot away with me, whether camping or staying in a cabin.  Nick isn't so fussy but was given an Espro Travel Press for Christmas - and liked using it at Chinchilla.  

We recently travelled into New South Wales to visit family and planned a picnic enroute, so I packed Nick's coffee maker.  

I happened to have my small teapot as well, packed more for our stay than along the way - but I enjoyed having it at the picnic table.

Both travel press and teapot were used on our homeward trip - and since, which prompted a rethink of the beverage case contents.  The case was an upgrade in 2015 and is still going strong.  Given it's usually just Nick and I picnicking these days though, I took out some excess cups to make room for the travel press, ground coffee and my smallest teapot.  Some small adjustments were necessary but all is now fitting nicely. 

I then used a magic sponge to remove some scuff marks from the outside of the case and wiped over with Koh cleaner also.  It's looking pretty good for it's age and eight years of regular use.  Not bad for a $5.00 investment, eh?! 

No comments:

Post a Comment